Sunday 14 February 2016

Accordian Tag box Scrapbook album..

Accordian Tag box album 

Good morning everyone,

Tanvi here I want to share one of my previous project accordian Tag box album which i made with inspiration from Ashmita Roy's creations.
.
These was made 4 months ago..

My accordian size is 5.5" * 5.5".

There are 12 pockets with size 5"*5" and tags inside the pockets are sized 5" * 4.7"..

I made two boxes of hard chipboard for front and back cover.

Material I used:--

I always try to make project with use of easily available material...
I made rounds on the corner of tags without use of rounder punch...

250 GSM card stock,
400 GSM chipboard,
Pattern papers by enogreetings
Mulberry flowers,
Metal Embellishments-- legs,corners,chain,brads etc.
MDF Embellishments -- mirror ring,
Red feathers,
Wire with bead,
Pearl strings,
Glue gun,
Red tacky tape,
Fevicol..

Happy crafting,
Regards,
Tanvi
Thanks for reading...
Contact me at kalakrutihobbycentre@gmail.com
Also catch me at my Fb page www.facebook.com/kalakrutihobbycentre
+91 90222 59100






7 comments:

  1. Turned out wonderful! I like the colors that you've used!

    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mam...you visited my blog it's really unbelievable for me...you are my inspiration thanks....

      Delete
  2. Hey can you give me measurements for the box and how you attached the pockets to the boxes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Akshya Mam I already mentioned measurement of album in blog...and I attached pockets with fan folding base...

      Delete
  3. Ohh woow.. lovely work.. pls help me hw do I attach knobs.. I hvn't attached anything yet..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh woow.. lovely work.. pls help me hw do I attach knobs.. I hvn't attached anything yet..

    ReplyDelete